no właśnie...wczoraj zapomniałam, że i trzecim językiem też gadam. niemiecki. german. deutsch.
dlaczego?
a właśnie do tego sprowadza się ta notka. coś o mnie. dużo o mnie. takie duże wprowadzenie. dziś głównie po angielsku. ale to dlatego, że dawno tego języka nie używałam... :)
so, what about me? I forgot - I speak German too...
I should start
with music. One of the most important things in my life.If I could choose my place of birth, it would be Great Britain... Just because of music.
The Beatles, Arctic Monkeys, Joy Division, and my new love (but they're known for...30 years?) - Dire Straits. They're also my father's favourite band. They can play the honky tonk like anything :)
Arctic Monkeys? My first British love... Then came all the rest.
What more can I say about my favourite music? I love songs of Lykke Li. She's got an amazing voice, sounds just as a six-year-old girl...MGMT are great because of they're unique style and nice lyrics. Well... I could say about my favourites for wabout, well... few hours:)
My biggest, biggest, BIGGEST passion is
skijumping. That's a photo of Wielka Krokiew, made by me in January 2009. I love this place!Well I'm the fan of Austrian Team and Polish skijumpers, but to be honest... If I could, I would make them all win :)
My favourite jumpers are Gregor Schlierenzauer and Thomas Morgenstern from Austria, Anders Jacobsen from Norway, some guys from Finland and Polish boys of course!
So, while talking about gouys from different countries, I think I should say something about places I've been to.
So, here they come :)
The first country I've been to was Malta.
In 2005 I was able to go to the one week student's exchange... Amazing place, amazing people and...footsteps of British people. GREAT!
Then came the time for Copenhagen...So colourful people, so cool place...Yeah, Scandinavia is awesome.
What more? Paris, France. The greatest school trip i've ever been to. Eight days in the heart of France. No love, but... amazing, though.
Malta
Copenhagen



Paris
And what about the places I want to go to?
THREE COUNTRIES: Finland, Norway, Sweden. Just as in Copenhagen: so colourful, stylish people! I love them, because they aren't afraid to be original, stylish, unique. I want to be like them!
And what did I do today?
Nothing special...I went to buy a new skirt...Cheap, only 59 PLN :) I'm so happy! Now I know what will I wear at my sister's 1st communion. It's on 10th May! I can't wait, really :)
I also have been in some second-hands, but, honestly, I didn't find anything special... We also have new fish in our aquarium! :)
So, here are the photos of my board above my desk and of my favourite bag - a souvenir from my favourite Polish city, Cracow.
Cheers! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment